Friday 12 October 2012

The Grumpy Gene

if there is a grumpy gene I think that I have it. I am, it seems, a grumpy person by nature. And now, to prove it, I have started having grumpy dreams!

Now, you know that I am a world class grump from the tone of some of these blogs. I wonder if there is an award for the grumpiest person in the world, a Grumpy World  Cup. Would I win? What would I need to do to win if I wasn’t quite good enough?

grumpy

I woke this morning from the middle of a dream that was really winding me up. Everyone and everything in it was designed to piss me off. In fact, I was so grumpy and annoyed when I woke up that I had to force myself just to lay there and  calm down for a bit.

For some time now I have been achieving new personal bests in stress levels due to various things happening at work. Mrs Giant68, obviously, gets a bit fed up with way I am but being the saint she is she puts up with it or gets out of the room. Or I get out of the room.  But the last bastion of peace and tranquillity has always been sleep. Now that is being denied! In general, I do not dream. I go to bed, I fall asleep, I wake up 5ish hours later and get up. This is the first dream I have had for a considerable time. It would have been nice if it had been about my forthcoming holiday and the destressing I will be doing. Or fast cars, naked women, that sort of thing, you  get the picture. But no. Lets wake up considerably more grumpy than I when I went to bed.

God help you all today!

Picture0005

Now bugger off and leave me alone!

Giant68 Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment